1967 Chevrolet C10 Fleetside Short Bed Custom PickupFuel Injected '67 Restomod C10 With ZZ4 350 Crate Engine, 5-Speed Tremec & Much More!
Here’s your chance to own one of the most desirable C10 trucks ever made- The 1967 Chevy C10 Short Bed Fleetside small window with the custom package & fuel-injected! This ’67 came off the assembly plant in Fremont, CA, and has lived its whole life right here on the Central Coast. Comes with its original CA black plates which have been sandblasted and repainted to look new again and its original SPID sheet in the glove box showing all of its factory options including its original 500 black color code and custom package. Less than 4500 miles on the build (complete build listed below) which was completed around 2012 with the FITech fuel injection & 3.73 posi which were more recent to the build. You won’t find another ’67 California fuel-injected C10 with ZZ4 350 & Tremec 5-speed with all the modern upgrades currently on the market like this one- GUARANTEED. Classic Car Financing & Worldwide Transport Available- don’t let this one get away!
History of 1967 Chevrolet Pickup
LIST OF UPGRADES:
- GM Performance ZZ4 350 Turn-Key Crate Engine
- Engine Displacement: 350 cu. in.
- Horsepower: 355 HP.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Torque: 405 ft./lbs
- Maximum RPM: 5800
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
- Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum
- Tremec 3340 5-Speed manual transmisison
- Eaton 3.73 Gears w/ Posi
- 15×10 Rear Rally Wheels 5″ Backspacing
- 15×8 Front Rally Wheels 4″ Backspacing
- Wheels Custom Powdercoated in Black Satin
- Scott’s IFS Tubular A-Arms, Machined Rod Ends, Forged Steel spindles, 656/700 Aldan American Coil-Overs
- Power Rack
- Front Sway Bar
- Wilwood 12″ Rotor D/S Black 4 Piston 5on5
- Scott’s 4 Bar 656/400 Aldan American
- 5 Lug Axles
- Wilwood 12″ Rotors 5on5 black. 4 Piston Internal Parking Brake
- Master Booster
- Gas Tank Relocation w/ Cool Cap inside the bed
- Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit
- Fuel Line Kit
- Custom 1-Piece Driveshaft
- Ididit Tilt Steering Wheel Column
- Cruise Control Non-Computerized
- Classic Instruments VELOCITY gauges
- Flowmaster Mufflers with all new piping from the header back
- Rewarder Racing Products Custom Headers
- Alpine CDE-124SXM Headunit
- Rockford Fosgate 250 watt 4 channel amplifier
- 4 Gauge Wiring Kit
- Rockford Fosgate 10″ subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure
- Chrome Hurst Shifter & Hurst Ball 16.5″ Tall
- Halogen Headlights
- Wood Floor Kit
- Elite GT, Aluminum Polished 14″ Steering Wheel
- ’67 Bucket Seats reupholstered & re-padded
- Scott’s 4-Link Kit
- ECP Aluminum Radiator w/ SPAL cooling fans
- FITech Fuel Injection GoStreet EFI Kit
- CLICK SHOW ALL PHOTOS AND SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF THE GALLERY TO SEE RECEIPTS OF OTHER MISC PARTS NOT LISTED ABOVE.
SLO’S BEST CLASSIC’S SINCE 2009
CLASSIC CAR FINANCING AVAILABLE!
WORLDWIDE TRANSPORT AVAILABLE
4-LINK/ADJUSTABLE ALDAN AMERICAN COILOVERS/WILWOOD
TREMEC 5-SPEED STICK SHIFT!
GREAT HANDLING W/ MODERN SUSPENSION!
FUEL INJECTED! NO COLD STARTS & NO PUMPING GAS PEDAL IN THE MORNING!
ORIGINAL SPID STILL IN THE GLOVE BOX- CALIFORNIA CUSTOM C10 SHORT BED FLEETSIDE!
ORIGINAL 1967 CALIFORNIA BLACK PLATES REFINISHED TO LOOK LIKE NEW!
275/60/15 REAR-245/6015 FRONT BFG T/A
Classic Instruments Gauge Velocity Series Black With Bezel Set
CALIFORNIA CLEAN TITLE!
|Trim:||Fleetside Short Bed Custom|
|Transmission:||Tremec 5-Speed Manual|
|Location:||San Luis Obispo|
|Engine:||ZZ4 350 V8 Turn-Key Crate|
|MPG:||City / Highway|
|Cost of Vehicle ($):|
|Down Payment ($):|
|Annual Interest Rate (%):|
|Term of Loan in Years:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:||60|
|PAYMENT AMOUNT:||$ 89.11|
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.